It’s not the easiest to find beauty products that aren’t tested on animals and cruelty-free. Even walking into Sephora — the mecca of beauty products — there are very few which actually are vegan. So, when we learned about Vegan Cuts Beauty Box, of course we were over the moon. Vegan beauty products delivered monthly? Oh, hell yes.
What is the Vegan Cuts Beauty Box?
Like the other products offered by Vegan Cuts, the Vegan Cuts Beauty Box packs all sorts of vegan goodies into a monthly delivery. The Beauty Box mixes sample sizes and full products from the world of beauty and sends them to your house each month.
Why We Love the Vegan Cuts Beauty Box
As we mentioned before, it’s not always easy to find vegan beauty products. This monthly delivery is ideal for all you makeup, bath and beauty junkies who want to try new stuff on for size without having to do the heavy lifting (AKA research).
The team over at Vegan Cuts curates awesome finds from cosmetics to brushes, balms to washes, and packages them up.
If you’re like us and like to try all the things, the Beauty Box lets you do exactly that. And, it’s pretty damn inexpensive for what you’re getting (think $50 value for a little more than $20).
A Look at the May Beauty Box
- Everclēn. If you’ve got sensitive skin, this fragrance-free hydrating toner nails it.
- Terre Mère Cosmetics. We got a super soft brush for creating gorgeous, glowing skin. The entire line is organic and vegan.
- The Granola Goat. Formulated to keep your skin radiant, this botanical beauty line’s face serum used red raspberry seed oil to prevent photo damage, inflammation and even has SPF that ranges from 28 – 50.
- Medusa’s Makeup. Get a gorgeous bronze glow without damaging your skin. Medusa’s sun-kissed bronzer gives you a subtle shimmer.
- Molly Rose Balms. This handcrafted, organic vegan balm in grapefruit basil is designed to leave your skin feeling simply sensational. With sea salt, jojoba oil, a blend of essential oils, basil and more goodness, this scrub rids your body of all that dead skin.
How it Works
Want to discover the best in the cruelty-free beauty world without emptying your wallet? Vegan Cuts does the dirty work and sends a mix of full size and sample size products to you each month. Enjoy between four and seven discoveries monthly for $22.95 per month (with subscription).
Sign up now for the June box (hurry, you’ve only got until June 30) to receive $10 off with the code “MAYBEAUTY.”