Natural Grocers, a new grocery store on the scene in Las Vegas, isn’t your typical grocery store. Unlike the mammoth grocery conglomerates, Natural Grocers is a smaller fish in the health and wellness store scene.
The grocery store, with two locations in town, sells only natural and organic products ranging from food to beauty products, vitamins and more.
It’s founded on five principles:
- Nutrition Education — it helps empower customers to take charge of their health by offering classes in-store, as well as health coaches and health/wellness experts on staff;
- Highest Quality Products — all products at the store go through an intense screening and approval process; they only offer USDA certified organic fresh produce;
- Affordable Pricing — unlike other organic grocers, this one is actually affordable;
- Commitment to the Community — it provides free nutrition education lectures, bag-free checkouts, sourcing of local produce and more;
- Commitment to Employees — they offer free nutrition education programs and more
While not as massive as the big boys in the health food realm, staff here go the extra mile and if there’s something you want that isn’t there, they make an effort to get it stocked on their shelves. They won’t carry any items which are harmful to the body, hydrogenated and more. And while the grocery isn’t vegan in its entirety, they do have standards in place regarding the animal products they do source … which is better than any other store we’ve found.
1660 W. Sunset Rd., 89104 | 702.547.1837
6305 Simmons St., 89031 | 702.395.0642
Open: Monday – Saturday: 8 a.m. – 9:04 p.m.; Sunday: 8:30 a.m. – 7:35 p.m.